Preferred applicants will possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a commercial HVAC service department, prior field service work and knowledge of: commercial heating and air conditioning; refrigeration; hydronic, steam and chilled water equipment; servicing, installation and building control of said equipment. Applicants must also possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
This employee will work closely with the Vice President of Service to run the department and increase revenue. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day operations of the department
- Estimating and proposing new service work
- Estimating and proposing preventative maintenance work
- Obtaining new customers
- Managing and mentoring service technicians
- Guiding and assisting the service dispatcher
- Overseeing invoicing and accounts receivable
- Project management
- Customer relations
Please submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirement.