We are always seeking qualified HVAC service technicians to join our growing team. We are a Milwaukee area union HVAC contractor with a primarily commercial customer base.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide our customers with quality HVAC service and preventative maintenance
- Communicate clearly with customers regarding needed repairs and additional services that may be beneficial to the life of their HVAC equipment
- Maintain excellent work efficiency with minimal call backs
- Complete and submit necessary paperwork in a timely manner to the service manager and other personnel as required
- Communicate and work well with other members of our team
- Maintain a clean driving record
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Knowledge of a variety of HVAC systems, including control systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
This position is a rotating on-call position and may require occasional travel. Candidates must be willing to allow a motor vehicle record check prior to employment. We are willing to indenture non-union technicians.